I love two-tier affiliate programs probably for the same reasons many people are attracted to the network marketing business. If you’ve never heard of two-tier affiliate programs, let me clue you in.
In a two-tier affiliate program, you earn commissions from your personal sales AND commissions on sales generated by affiliates you refer to the program. This provides an incentive to recruit new affiliates to the program.
Now, clearly since its free to join you don’t make money from simply signing up a new affiliate. You only profit if that affiliate is able to produce sales. I suppose this is the biggest difference between Organo Gold and this healthy coffee two tier affiliate program.
With Gano Brand coffee you make 20% retail sales – plus 10% downline sales. Not bad at all. Plus, affiliates have the opportunity to take this venture offline by purchasing product at wholesale and selling at retail. The back office is jam packed with marketing collateral.
In case you’re not familiar with the potential to market coffee here are some quick reasons why:
- Coffee is the second largest traded commodity in the world (next to oil).
- There are over 108 million coffee consumers in the United States.
- Retail sales are approximately 9.2 billion dollars per year and growing.
- Coffee drinkers spend on average $164.71 per year on coffee.
- 54% of the adult population in the United States drinks coffee daily.
- The average American consumes 3.1 cups of coffee per day.
- The dietary supplement industry sales total $20 billion-a-year.
- Ganoderma offers amazing health benefits
- The health and wellness industry reached $68 billion in 2004.
Gano Brand combines all these industries into one Great Cup of Coffee! If you’ve ever considered Organo Gold, I would take a close look at Gano Brand coffee.